Punk, Tartan & Burgers

I am both a rock fan and a lover of burgers and fries, and sometimes I just can't resist booking a table at the Hard Rock Cafe on Old Park Lane for the evening (preferably on Monday or Tuesday, when it's a bit quieter). The burgers and fries are so delicious, and the location is fantastic.

Elathina's blog
🔹 London Hard Rock Cafe🔹 
150 Old Park Lane, Mayfair, London, GB
The world's first Hard Rock Cafe (est. 1971). The vibe is historic, classic, and museum-like, with focus on classic rock legends memorabilia. My suggestion: You should definitely take a tour of The Vault and try the Delicious Messi Burger! 












Perfect for the debut of my second-hand tartan Culottes from Utrecht. I removed the old, leftover black button and sewed on two blue ones instead. They match the blue stripes in the tartan pattern perfectly, which I really like.

For the occasion, I want to style the culottes with a slightly punk vibe.
I'm wearing the vest that I've worn a lot this summer, but since it's a bit cooler now, I'm combining it with a long-sleeved mesh shirt.

Elathina's blog


I don't always wear tights under longer skirts if the temperatures don't absolutely require it, but with shorter skirts I find they complete the look.

Elathina's blog



In autumn I am particularly looking forward to finally wearing boots again; however, since the first weeks of September are expected to be mild, I will wear my black, knee-high canvas boots with punched eyelets instead of leather boots.

Elathina's blog



A couple of necklaces, silver bangles, my cute red patent leather handbag. And a cardigan, of course, because it’s bound to get cooler later in the evening, and—BAM! 
Voilà, my first autumn OOTD.
And now, let’s go get burgers.

Elathina's blog


Comments