Paris and back in 14 hours

Elathina's blog

It's rare that I have a whole week off without any concrete plans. Sometimes it's nice to just switch off and let things come to me... for a few days or so!
Today I'm itching to get going again. I need some inspiration, so I'm going to take the Eurostar to Paris and back – a fourteen-hour trip, including a six-hour layover in the French capital.

Elathina's blog

Navigo Day Pass (€12.30): Unlimited travel for one day (from 0am to 11:59pm) throughout Île-de-France (Zones 1-5), ideal for many trips.

Elathina's blog



Paris Metro lines we need for our tour today:
 ❼❹❷❻⑫
Symbols:
➙ DIRECTION  ⍈ EXIT STATION ⍇ CHANGE


Gare de L'Est 
❹➙ Porte De Clignancourt
⍈ Barbès Rochechouart
⍇❷➙ Porte Dauphine 
⍈ Charles-De-Gaulle/Étoile
We are now at the Arc de Triomphe 

Elathina's blog

 Charles-De-Gaulle/Étoile
❻➙ Nation    
⍈ Bir-Hakeim

Elathina's blog

We are now at the Tour Eiffel/Champ de Mars

Elathina's blog

 Trocadéro 
❻➙Nation
⍈ Pasteur
⍇⑫➙ Mairie d' Aubervilliers
⍈ Solférino
We are now at the Musée D'Orsay 

Elathina's blog

We cross the Pont Neuf by foot and reach the Louvre Area 

Elathina's blog

Elathina's blog
175 Rue Saint-Honoré,75001 Paris 

 
Concorde 
⑫➙Mairie d' Aubervilliers
 ⍈ Pigalle
Stroll to the Sacré Cœur

Elathina's blog
🎠 Square Louise Michel 


 Anvers
❷➙Nation
⍈ Stalingrad 
⍇❼➙ Villejuif-Louis Aragon 
⍈ Gare de L'Est 
We are back at the Gare de L'Est 

Elathina's blog

28. 466 steps
21,6km

Comments